Long time no post

It's been a while but I have been very busy. The grandchildren keep me on my toes and there is so much crafting to do! I have a brother and sister who share the same birthday (though many years apart) as well as a brother-in-law and cousin. All 4 on the same day. My best friend has just become a grandparent again and sadly for him it's another girl! LOL He was so looking forward to a grandson as he has 2 daughters and 2 granddaughters already. He doesn't mind really as she is healthy and of course, beautiful. 
I've also had a new home and anniversary cards to make. The scrapbook is lagging behind but I will catch up soon.
I really want to start on my Christmas cards and a couple of advent calendars. The list is so long ......................

No comments:

Post a Comment