This is my first real attempt at Promarkers. It is based on a card I received from Nikki Hall (very loosely). I used digi stamps from Flourishing Florets by My Craft Studio and coloured using the lovely brights from the new limited edition Promarkers. The card was for my daughter in laws' birthday. I wish I had just a smidgeon of the talent Nikki has but alas my talents are def not up to standard. I am eagerly waiting for Summer Crafting to come around so that I can buy more POLKA DOODLES Cds. I really love the artwork on these and of course the beautiful MY CRAFT STUDIO. I have so many of these but always want the new ones as each disc is so different.


1 comment:

  1. This is such a fresh 'zingy' card Guilly - love it! I'm still practising with my alcohol markers too - you seem to be off to a flying start!

    Soop x

    ReplyDelete