Embossed Card


Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all well and in good spirits especially with our  Olympic Heroes and Heroines doing their thing! More medals to come today too. Wonderful stuff.

Anyway, this card was made at the class held at H&G Arts & Crafts in Poynton with Jo Rice.
The theme this week was embossing, both dry and ink embossing.
The card base is stamped randomly with a script stamp and the sentiment was from the same set just stamped, torn and layered onto grey card. I used my own ink pad which was a Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson. 
The typewriter piece was stamped with clear ink and embossed with gold powder.
The square grey and gold mirri cards were both embossed through a Cuttlebug using a cogs folder. I chose to use the deboss side as a preference. I just think it suits the design.
The final touch, which doesn't show too well in the photo is a small piece of bakers twine, knotted with a loop and glued using a dries clear glue.
Not too bad for a mans' card.
Just an end note for Jo and company! This was my very first card finished in the class!! I can hear that laughter now, not to mention the applause.
Thank you *laugh*

1 comment:

  1. Well Done You, this is the start of things to come!!!! lol. Hope you are well. X

    ReplyDelete