29 November

Good evening. Thank you for dropping in.
Well I haven't been that busy lately. I really hate when I am laid up as I have been. I missed a workshop with Jo last week and it seems like a lifetime since I last left the house so even a trip to Chesterfield on Sunday was a joy. It was our grandsons' tenth  birthday and this is the card I made. It's very simple but I quite like it. What do you think? I would really appreciate any help on my cards. I stamped the little boy into the centre of a Clarity stencil then brushed over with blue and green distress inks avoiding the stamped image. I finished it with a Lily of the Valley birthday stamp and black Sharpie around the edges.

I've also shared some of my parchment cards for Christmas this year. Not finished - they need the base card but that I intend to do all at once. I've done almost all of my cards like that. It gives me more impetus to make more cards.

My current project is a birthday card for our granddaughter Charley who will be three in December. It's quite weird having two granddaughters born just four months apart. Anyway, I must get on or she won't have a card.

Take care and stay safe








Sorry the pictures are not too clear. I was in a rush to get out! Definitely need to retake them.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Chrissie, I do love the parchment ones..they are just stunning. ...glad that you are feeling better, have a lovely weekend...hugs to Don and you...X X

    ReplyDelete