Computer problems!
First my mouse keys on this laptop died so I bought a wireless one which is actually much better for me. That caused a conflict somewhere and took me 2 days to sort. Then my husbands' laptop somehow found a Trojan and went berserk! That took me a couple of days as well including the time he took trying to fix it himself  (he always says he can fix it but I end up with it and it's all done within hours) Men!
A bit of health problems, camera left in car and there we go again. No posts!
I have Joe all day tomorrow whilst waiting for our daughters repair man to turn up so I can't do much at all except play with him and feed him etc He certainly likes his food.

So, hopefully, I will have my work on here by the week-end. I know I keep saying that but one day it will happen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment