Scrapbook Classes

This weeks class was a real success for me. I actually finished a lay-out. I really love it and hopefully I will be able to share it tomorrow.
Our class is very lucky as we have a professional teaching us in the guise of Diane (oops forgot surname, will add later) editor of Simply Homemade magazine. She was previously Managing Editor of all the craft magazines the company publishes. She is amazing and such a joy to be with. I have learnt a lot in just a few short weeks.

Card Making Classes
This week Jo is showing us the Ultra thick embossing techniques which I am really looking forward to. Maybe this week I will leave with a finished card! I have my embossing powder on hold for me in the craft shop as I bought too much last week and ran out of time and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment