Saturday 2nd November Buxton Workshop

Well I did say I would blog today didn't I? Sadly not too much too report. Not from me anyway. I have had a bad few days ending with as nasty fall late Friday night.
I didn't manage to get the finishing touches to my sample card ready in time for today but I did go along to make sure Christine was OK. 

She had prepared a beautiful Christmas card using IndigoBlu Baubles Flourish stamp and Autumn Blaze Flitter Flakes. There were a few minor hiccups but everyone ended up with a beautiful card to take home. When this card was finished I had to leave as I couldn't help any more due to the fall and the normal health problems but they were left in good hands.

I will update later with the results of the second card and the photos.

Thank you for dropping by
Take care one and all



My apologies for the lack of pictures but I haven't received them yet - sorry but they never arrived


No comments:

Post a Comment