Todays Class

Wednesdays are the highlight of my week as I get to spend time with my crafting friends where we can craft, chat and have a good laugh!
Today our class was on Stamping and brayers with Clarity stamps. We used the Sketched Lady, Adirondak ink pads, the soft roll brayer, an embossing folder, Clarity Card and Theuva Card. I have to laugh at that as I hadn't heard of  it before today ( I missed the live shows at the week-end so it's a good job I record them!!)
Card 1 is the lady stamped onto Clarity card with black ink, embossed swirl vines just around the edges with clear ink and embossing powder. We then brayered over the edges with a Pesto ink to tone in with the next step which was to stamp the lady again onto a green patterned paper,cut out the dress/hat and gloves aand then paper piece over the stamped card. A black ribbon was folded over the bottom corner. I cut the ribbon in 2 and used the second piece to make a knot on the top.
I finished mine at home by embossing around the edge of the card base with clear ink pad and white embossing powder and brayered over as on the Clarity card. Finally adding a sentiment from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment