Not Posting

Hello and welcome to my world LOL
I don't keep my blog updated at all and yet I have so much to share. I must make a promise to myself to blog more regularly.
The Saturday Buxton classes no longer involve me, which is a good thing. Early mornings really don't suit me and I'm so used to spending Saturdays on my own doing anything I want (sometimes nothing at all!) But sadly again that is about to change. My son has a new job with 9 - 5 hours and needs babysitters for Saturdays - and that's us (or more accurately, me!)Thankfully it won't be every week but it will make my 'me, myself & I' days fewer.
Now, on to crafting!! Yea!
I still get my crafty fix with Jo Rice twice a month and even got to Catterick to see the Clarity team demoing and spent a small fortune - oops!
I will take some photos of recent work tomorrow (I promise!) but at the moment I am doing a cross stitch sampler for our youngest granddaughter Lyla, decorating my journal book, re-arranging my craft room and doing a bit of 'shabby chic' on an old school desk I was given. Not too much to do?!! LOL



ps there is a great blog candy over at  lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.co.uk (there is a link & a pic on the side bar

No comments:

Post a Comment