Personal Impressions Blog Candy

Just a little blog post about some lovely. lovely blog candy at Personal Impressions blog and Linda Simpsons' blog. Links to both are at the side.

Linda has a truly wonderful blog which she updates daily. I love her work and she has inspired me for to try a lot of different things so please even if you don't want (?!) the candy go and look at her blog and of course Personal Impressions should be on your blog list too.

While I am on the subject, my mentor Jo Rice also has a really great blog that you should visit. She also updates almost daily and her work is tremendous. There are step by step instructions to her makes and some truly wonderful techniques that she will introduce you to.

That is it for this post. Have a wonderful day and thank you for dropping by!

                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Chrissie for such a beautiful post about my blog.
    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete