A selection of my Parchment work








I have used a dark blue card under all of these to show off the work but as actual cards they have different card and inserts. When they are sewn into the finished product sometimes the work does not show through in a picture. The butterfly card is actually decorated on both font and back but I wasn't able to scan that without just folding it as shown. I hope you can see it. The aperture card has an anniversary photo inside but I did not want to show that :) The top card is a free standing parchment only card so that would be impossible to capture on a scan or photo without card at the back. It is a sort of gatefold  where the two front panels fold out to stand free. I have just noticed that I have caught the corner of the carriage card so I will leave it until I can scan it properly. lastly the snowman. For some reason he now has a crease! It wasn't there when I put it in the scanner so I will have to re-do that one. He is rather over embossed and coloured anyway so it needs improving. Silly really as his is the easiest card with no pricking etc
I hope you enjoy my work and thank you for stopping by :)

5 comments:

  1. Great work Guilly, so delicate and pretty. You are so clever....see you later. Hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo
      I had a really great day on Wednesday and left with 2 cards!! A red letter day

      Delete
  2. You have some beautiful parchment Guilly have joined your blog hoping to see more of your lovely work

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jaqui :) although you won't see too much! I have a knack of forgetting to blog and not posting the photos before the work has gone

      Delete
  3. С долго думала что это вышивка и не могла понять как можно так вышивать. Получается это просто рисунок прикрепленный к ткани, изделию. А жаль. Красиво смотрится

    ReplyDelete