24 02 2015

More Snow! Thought we had said goodbye ........... oh well, it didn't stay long although it managed to shut some roads and see my daughter return home early. That made me very sad. She wants us to move to North Yorkshire to be nearer and in a way I would love that too, But there are things my husband and I would have to give up such as his beloved football club and my Wednesdays with crafty friends. A hard choice.

On to my crafting. Today I am sharing two cards that were made at workshops with Jo Rice.

 My apologies for this next photo. I just couldn't get a decent one at the time!
 This is a Clarity Shoe template and stamp set with the re-mountable Alium stamp. I also used the Clarity verse No Matter How.
I really loved this card and I think I'll use this set a lot as I have plenty of young 'ladies' in my family and they all love shoes - no surprises there lol



This card uses an older Clarity stamp which unfortunately I can't remember the name of (oops but I think it's unavailable now anyway) as well as the small stylized leaf. Each panel is coloured with a Distress ink using the small round tool. I think it's much easier than the rectangle one don't you?

You could be forgiven in thinking that I only do Clarity stamps but that is not so. I do own quite a few but I also have a lot of others such as IndigoBlu and HobbyArt. I don't have a favourite designer because I am drawn to the actual stamp image not the maker. I have to make my stamps adaptable to my crafts ie scrapbooks, altered art etc so I am pretty choosy although I do sometimes make that 'special' purchase with my heart not my head lol 
Soon I will share those cards that I make at home but at the moment I'm so busy decorating my storage boxes. Also my health interferes A LOT. Especially just recently it seems but there are people so much worse off so I need to get a grip!

That's it for me today. Take care and thank you for stopping by


No comments:

Post a Comment