Good afternoon everyone. I hope you are all well and in good crafting mode.

I am hoping to get up to my craft room today although it might be more for cleaning than crafting *sigh*

I have been doing a little parching as it's something I can do anywhere. It's mostly just the tracing for now but it will give me a head start.

Parchment seems to be very popular right now. First Clarity with their embossing templates and now Tattered Lace have launched a new magazine which seems to cater for the pricking side with a free fan grid and more in the pipeline. I have some of the Clarity templates and they give a nice crisp finish but apart from the Christmas tree I don't think I will be buying 'pictures'. Some of them are really nice but for me it takes something away from the craft. This is also true of grids (except the horizontal/straight grids of course). The TL fan looks lovely but until I use it I don't know how versatile it is.

I have a lot of new goodies to play with so I hope my cleaning doesn't take too long. Even more new dies, Clarity stamps and embellishments to play with.

IF I manage to make something today I will post pictures but as always - don't hold your breath!

Shame on me!
A little while ago I showed you a blog candy give-away by Linda Simpson (Tim Holtz Book), Well, I won it! It has pride of place on the shelf above my desk. Thank you very, very, much Linda.

Well, I suppose I'd better go tackle the mess in the craft room.

Take care ((hugs))      

1 comment:

  1. Morning Chrissie, hope your craft room is all clean and tidy now....looking forward to photos of your wonderful creations....hugs....xxx

    ReplyDelete